The Progressive Non-Native Union Ogun State Chapter was launched to give the non-indigenous residents of Ogun state a single sociocultural and political platform. An organization in Akute, on the outskirts of Ogun state, seeks to build successful relationships with the locals. Other Aims and objectives are as follows:
- To establish effective communication with the people of their Nationality, so that the right, privileges and obligations of the association members are maintained and protected.
- To mediate and resolve any conflicts or problems amongst members peacefully.
- To protects the interest of our members living in the state.
- To integrate our members.
- A forum of Enlightenment to our members.
- To Identify our members living in the state.
- To foster an effective member body.
- To promote cordial relationships amongst members.
- To liaise with the government to foster a cordial relationship with our members.
The Board membership includes:
- Pastor Chukwudi Darlington Ajah- Chairman
- Pastor Harry Ehiedu – Secretary
- Pastor Friday salami – Member
- Pastor Onyiriuka Emeka Raphael – Member
NON INDIGENE ELECTED OFFICERS
- Chairman – Pastor Friday Salami
- Deputy Chairman – Pastor Harry Ehiedu
- General Secretary – Mr Osita A. Njiribeako
- General Secretary – Mrs Favour Akhigbe
- Treasurer – Pastor Raph Emeka
- Media / Publicity Secretary – Mrs Ugochi Emmanuel.
- Organizing Secretary – Mr Emeka Ugwumba.
- PRO – Mr George Ndubusi
- Deputy Pro – Mrs Nkechi Jibunoh
- Woman Leader – Pastor Mrs Abiba Odje.
- Deputy Woman Leader – Mrs Amaka Agwazim
- Welfare Officer – Mrs Chika Ihezie.
- Deputy Welfare – Joy Lucky.
- Youth Leader – Ugwu Daniel.
Elders in Council:
- Chukwudi Darlington. (Chairman BOT)
- Rev Moses Okonta.
- Pastor Beye Gilbert.
The other pending positions are:
- Youth Leader
- Organizing Secretary.
- Legal Adviser
- Legal Adviser
- Ex-Officio Members
- Branches executives.
Other positions will be filled as recruitment commence. The association is open to new members. For more enquiries, contact the Chairman on 08034909148 or the deputy Chairman on 08073155849