Breaking News: NELFUND Receives Over 60,000 Student Loan Applications

Share, like and Comment

NELFUND reported that it has received over 60,000 applications from students attending federal government institutions since the launch of its student loan application portal. Out of these, 30,000 applications have been successfully processed.

The agency also disclosed that 90 percent of federal universities have submitted their students’ data to its dashboard, while the remaining 10 percent are yet to do so.

Additionally, NELFUND announced that the portal for submission of data from state-owned tertiary education institutions will be operational in three weeks. It urged state institutions to initiate the submission of their students’ data for processing.

Share, like and Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

MoMo Leverages Open API to Drive Digital Wallet Usage Surge in Nigeria

Thu May 30 , 2024
Share, like and Comment MoMo, the payment service bank under MTN’s ownership, has unveiled an open Application Programming Interface (API) with the aim of bolstering digital wallets within its platform. This move by the PSB encourages companies to seamlessly integrate the API for payment processing and collections. Despite digital wallet […]

You May Like