By Ron Chen, Correspondent ASEAN Region
It is safe to say Saudi Arabia is currently undergoing a seismic shift in its digital landscape as the GCC superpower embarks on transforming enterprises with its digitization journey. As the nation’s Vision 2030 plan is in full swing, Digital transformation will be a key pillar in driving sustained growth, business continuity and resilient infrastructure for enterprises across Saudi Arabia. With this transformation comes inevitable challenges and opportunities and IT leaders need to adapt and leverage them to ensure maximum business output.
Keeping this in mind, The Digital Transformation Summit – Saudi Arabia will bring together 250+ CIOs, CTOs, Business heads, CEOs and other C-level digital & business leaders. to discuss the future of digital transformation, location based intelligence, Cloud’s role in digital transformation, harnessing CX’s potential in the region and more.
The conference will host a well-rounded line-up of speakers including renowned Digital leaders & experts from enterprises across Saudi Arabia including:
- Director – IT, Dev. & Apps, Riyadh Airports Company, Eslam Taha
- Chief Cyber security officer, SALAMA Insurance Co., Majedh Alshodari
- Director IT, Ministry of Health, KSA, Abdullah AlSalem
- Director IT, Ministry of Health, Abdullah AlSalem
- Sr. Consultant – Govt. Services improvement Sector, PMO – UAE, Ahmed Aly Shaban
- Director Smart City platform , Min. of Transport & Comm. & IT – Oman, Laila AL Hadhrami
- CEO, IDT360, Yaser Al -Jughaiman
- Head of Digital Platforms, NEOM, Badar Khan
- Chief Information Security Officer, Emirates NBD Egypt, Hisham Mohamed Aly
- Hesham Saad Al Ghamdi, Group Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Abdul Latif Jameel
- President & Co-founder, CXSA Middle East, Charles Bennet
The conference expert speakers will share result-based case-studies, actionable IT strategies and valuable use cases that have worked for the success of their businesses.
Key topics of discussion at the summit include:
- Structuring & Accelerating Digital Transformation in KSA
- Impact and Opportunities created by COVID-19
- Strategic talk featuring National Committee for Digital transformation
- Customer experience and engagement and more.
Some of the key brands foraying IT solutions for KSA’s Digital leaders associated with the event are Hybrid Cloud partner Nutanix, Gold partners Bulwark Technologies, Invicti, SolarWinds, Freshworks and esteemed Media partners namely Security Middle East magazine, Cyber Defence magazine, International Business magazine and Cyber Era NG.
The webinar holds August 11, 2021 between 11 am – 5 pm AST. Interested persons are to register by following this hyperlink: https://forms.zohopublic.com/exitomediaconceptspvtltd/form/DelegateregistrationformDTSKSA2021/formperma/vl-fmrDgm0d1QKN_1rh04Sx2R9vJSgDha3gYmY8cTNI